Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ceiling Fans!

I almost forgot to tell you about our ceiling fans!  Jim and I have finally ordered some for the nursery and guest room!  I wanted to find something that looked like it would fit in a century home (even though they didn't have ceiling fans back then).  I found a fan that I liked, but Jim wanted to sit on the fence about it and mull it over.  This tends to frustrate me.  Especially at times likes this when the fan was on sale for 50% off!  Of course, Jim waited too long, and the sale ended.  Ack!  I had spent too much time looking for a darn ceiling fan that would fit our needs, only for Jim to be wishy-washy and therefore have us miss out on the sale!
I told Jim to try to find that exact fan on sale somewhere else.  And boy did he deliver!  He found the same fan in the finishes we wanted for a price that was even better than the original sale price!  You better believe that we bookmarked that website for any future lighting and fan orders.  :)
The fans are Monte Carlo Ornate Elite Renaissance 52".  We couldn't decide on which finish we like better, so we ordered one in British Bronze and the other in Corinthian Bronze.  We liked the extra detailing in the fan.  The fan also has good reviews, so we are pretty sure we'll like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment