Monday, April 18, 2011

Nature Calls

Here are the first pics for the year of my flowers and birds.  :)

Daffodils

I still don't know the name of this flower!
I now know these are primroses.  (Thanks, Mrs. McKnight!)  :)

Or this one!

If you know the names of the mystery flowers, please say so in the comments.

This is a new arrival to the bird feeder.  He wasn't around last spring and summer.

Male House Finch

Smile for the camera!

It was really windy that day, so the pics are a bit blurry.

I'm thinking this is a female cardinal.  It was raining at the time, so her tuft is slicked down.
I could be wrong though.

My dad has christened this tree as our Buzzard Tree.
It is mostly dead.  This is the tree that has a heart shaped hole straight through it.  This is also the tree that our bird feeder hangs from.

No comments:

Post a Comment