Sunday, February 21, 2010

Craft Room Prep

Today we finally got to the priming stage for the craft room walls and ceiling.  I know you don't have to always prime the ceiling, but I think it will help in this case.  The ceiling had these weird hand-print stains on it that I hope  the primer will take care of.  While Jim is at work tomorrow, I will paint the ceiling and closet.  I will wait to paint the walls 'til Tues, since Jim's mom is coming out to help out then.  Here are pics of us prepping the craft room.  Jim is repairing a corner, and I am priming the closet. 

Today we also bought a bird feeder and some seed since the poor birds around here look like they are hungry.  I kept checking to see if any birds came to the new feeder, but I haven't seen any yet.  Maybe they know I bought a clearance bird feeder and are insulted.  Haha!  I had to use a ladder to reach the hook that the previous owners used for their feeder.  I'm sure I had a few 2nd glances from people driving by.


I will be posting more pics tonight of the house, probably in the before/after page.

No comments:

Post a Comment