Friday, December 9, 2011

Tutu Pretty

In the spirit of Christmas, I volunteered to help a family in need by making a Christmas present for the 2 girls.  If you read our other blog, Bloggle Baby, you know that I recently learned how to make a no-sew tutu.  I thought it would be fun to make one for each of the girls.  I found out their favorite colors and approximate waist sizes and got to work.  I sewed on flowers for an extra touch of whimsy.  ^_^  I also made a matching hair barrette with the leftover ribbon and tulle.  I like how they turned out, but I especially hope the girls that I made them for like them even more.  :)

Purple Tutu and Butterfly Hair Clip


Pink Tutu and Butterfly Hair Clip


What do you think?  Will the girls like them?

2 comments:

  1. I have 3 daughters and 5 granddaughters and I am positive that the little girls will LOVE these outfits. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete