Thursday, April 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Whoo!  It has been awhile since I've written a blog post here.  We've been busy here at BCH with various projects.  The main reason that I haven't blogged though is because something exciting is in development.  More specifically, something is developing inside me.  Yes, folks, I am pregnant.  We are expecting our newest member to Blue Century Home in early October.  Since becoming pregnant, my active participation in remodeling has taken a nosedive.  Poor Jim has had to pick up all the slack.  The first trimester was quite rough on me between the morning sickness and total exhaustion.  If you'd like to know more, you can read all about it on our new blog, Bloggle Baby.  You can find a link to it in my profile.  I must warn you that there might be a little TMI for some people.  ^_^*

I have quite a bit to catch you up on so I'll probably just gloss over most things.  I would first like to show you some winter day pictures that Jim has taken.  This winter seems to be holding on with its icy grip.  I am so looking forward to warmer weather.

Snow Shark
Who knew that our side yard was so dangerous! 

Our home after a snowfall

Winter Path
 This is our neighbor's driveway on our easement.

Our backyard

Our back deck

Hope you enjoyed our pretty winter scenes.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment