Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bridal Shower

Kristi's bridal shower was our first official party that we hosted in our very own home.  I have a few pictures of it that I would like to share.  I purposefully left out pictures that showed other people since I don't know if they'd like me to post pics of them or not, and I'm too lazy to ask.  ^_^*

First off is a pic of the awesome cake and cookies.  I made the cookies, but not the cake.

Next is a pic of of the banner and lanterns.

I also had fresh flowers from my yard.  Very Country-Victorian, eh?

I found pretty glittery butterfly garlands and Jim was the bartender.  The drinks pictured are Blushing Bride and Golden Groom.  Thank you, Martha Stewart!

I also had "wedding" bells hanging in all the windows.  The other pic is of the food table after the cake cutting.

And last but not least, is the favor table.  Inside the boxes were Hershey's Hugs and Kisses.

I feel the shower was a success even with all the last minute cancellations and some people never RSVPing at all.  Oh well, they missed out!
^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment