Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ha! Ha! Finally Gotcha!

Whew!  I finally managed to snap some pictures of the goldfinches I kept seeing in our yard.  The pics aren't the best because my camera sucks, but  here are the least blurry.  *Hint, hint* to anybody who needs a gift idea for me!  lol.
Goldfinch
That second pic makes the bird look really weird.

More goldfinches
They are pretty to look at in person.

Here are some pics of my gladiolus.
I think they have a patriotic theme going here.  Too bad they weren't blooming for Independence Day.

Here are some more yellow flowers.  Not sure what kind, probably just weeds.
Some of the flowers in the first pic have grown taller than I am.

This is a random new plant I found growing that I thought looked pretty.

Well, that's it for now.  I just wanted to throw these up here before I start to work on the tree removal pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment